302/16 Warburton Street, Gymea
Sold 1st January 1970 | by James Mitchell
Serenely located on the top-floor, this modern lifestyle apartment encompassing a spacious design and light-filled interiors, including the impressive stylish kitchen, open-plan living and dining zones, all free-flowing to the sunny, oversized north-facing entertainer’s balcony with pleasant, open outlook.
Offering well-proportioned accommodation, with quality finishes, the apartment offers a private, sun-lit sanctuary, and low-maintenance lifestyle ideally placed with lift access, and level-walk convenience to Gymea Village, and local amenities.
- Oversized and open-plan lounge and dining area with glass sliding door access to the sunny, north-facing balcony
- Two generous bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes, main bedroom with modern, spacious ensuite including quality fixtures
- Additional study perfect for W.F.H accommodation
- Fully tiled main bathroom features quality inclusions and separate bath and shower
- Generous north-facing balcony with leafy outlook, perfect for year-round entertaining
- Internal laundry, additional linen storage, reverse cycle air-conditioning to living/dining and main bedroom
- Oversized double lock-up garage in security basement parking, lift access from basement to apartment level, security intercom
- Moments to quality restaurants, cafes, Gymea shopping precinct, along with Gymea Train Station and Hazelhurst Art Gallery